Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is one of those products where we sometimes wonder: what CAN'T you do with this? This is the number one seller in the store for good reason. It's delicious, versatile and sure to become a mainstay in your cooking. Check out these Five Ways with Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
1. Bread Dipping. We love this with Soprano's Deliza. A match made in Tuscan heaven.
2. A Must for Meat. Steaks, Chicken, Pork Chops and Fish. Use Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil as both a marinade and finishing oil. Give Steaks a good dunk in this and then grill for flavor perfection.
3. Meatless, too. Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil gives our Mediterranean Quinoa a definite delicious, savory flavor. This dish is a flavor combo of sun dried tomatoes, capers, garbanzos and artichoke hearts. Trust us, you won't miss the meat!
4. Vinaigrette. We love this oil in combination with our Premium 18 Year Aged Balsamic. The sweetness of the Balsamic pairs perfectly with the garlic. This is a great vinaigrette for Italian style salads with iceberg and lots of Romano cheese. Yum!
5. Garlic loves Lemon. We love the combo of flavors in this delicious and super simple Shrimp Scampi. The Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil blends perfectly with our Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil for an extra special flavor twist.