On Smidgen, we love to bring you new insight on your favorites. Adding new spices to your standbys can give new life and new perspectives to dishes you prepare all the time. Like tacos? Try them with new chiles for a whole new taste sensation. Like hot chocolate? Mix in this spice for a whole new sipping experience. Want more like this? In this season finale episode, Smidgen host Anne Milneck will give you 5 spices to explore plus dishes to try out these new spices. There’s nothing more fun than trying new flavors with Anne as your guide.
Mentioned on the show:
- Can you say delicious? Get to know Pasilla Negro Chiles with Pasilla Pulled Chicken Tacos.
- Now you know! Mexican oregano is not the same as Mediterranean oregano!
- As the weather cools, try Timut Hot Chocolate using the intriguing Timut Peppercorns.
- This is cardamom’s season to shine. Why not try a little something different with whole cardamom pods? A perfect application is a Cardamom Simple Syrup. Cheers!
- Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Red Stick Spice Company has you covered! Look for blog posts; social media posts; podcast episodes and MORE counting down five days to help you get ready for Thanksgiving. You’ll get a short podcast episode each day to help you prep—no rushed, crazed, hair-on-fire holidays this year! Stay tuned.
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, includingFacebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Anne Milneck | Red Stick Spice Company