5 DAYS OUT...
Prep Pie Crust and Cookie Dough
Happy 5 days until Thanksgiving. It’s Saturday. Today: Prep pie crust and cookie dough. (Have you not heard about fresh cookies on Thanksgiving? It’s a tradition at Anne’s house. With the recipes ahead, you’re going to want start this tradition for your family!)
Pie Crust for Thanksgiving
- Use your food processor to make this Flaky Pie Crust recipe (one batch at a time!) The secret ingredient is vodka. See the recipe here: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/flaky-pie-crust/
Cookies for Thanksgiving
- Take advantage of all the beautiful dried cherries we see this time of year and pick your favorite Red Stick Spice infused sugar to make slice-n-bake Dark Chocolate Cherry cookies. Recipe here: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/dark-chocolate-cherry-slice-bake-cookies/
- Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside—yes please! Try Salted White Chocolate Oatmeal Recipe: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/salted-white-chocolate-oatmeal-cookies/
- Anne likes a bit of Fleur de Sel salt with cookies. Shop here.
- Interested in some other cookies?
More from Red Stick Spice Company
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, includingFacebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- We are thankful for you, the listeners of Smidgen.
Anne Milneck | Red Stick Spice Company