Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil is one of those products that keeps proving itself a winner in dish after dish. Shallot give a mild onion-garlic flavor to this oil making it both delicious and versatile. Check out these Five Ways with Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
1. Asian Dishes. Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an excellent choice for stir fry. Try it a quick stir fry with chicken, shiitake mushrooms and snow peas. Add our Thai Seasoning for some kick!
2. Bread Dipping. Create a rich, unique flavor combo with Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil and our 18 Year Balsamic. Warm up focaccia and you've got a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
3. A must for Veggies. This olive oil is the perfect canvas for sautéed vegetables. Especially nice with squash and zucchini. Try it in our Pasta Primavera.
4. Vinaigrette. Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil is excellent in combo with our Pomegranate Balsamic or Fig Balsamic. Makes a great dressing for salad or drizzle for chicken and fish.
5. Sunday Potroast. We love what this olive oil does for long-cooking dishes like roast. Stuff the roast with a paste of minced garlic, salt, pepper and Shallot Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Put on to cook for several hours and enjoy!