Time to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie: Day 2 Thanksgiving Countdown
Two days to go! It’s Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Time to bake a sumptuous Pumpkin Cheesecake. This two-layer cheesecake is as gorgeous as it is beautiful. And we don’t want to hear anything about “cracked” cheesecakes—that’s what the Cardamom Infused Whipped Cream is for.
Pies to Make for Thanksgiving
- It’s easy to get Thanksgiving dessert together when you start ahead. Today make Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cardamom Infused Whipped Cream. Recipe: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/pumpkin-cheesecake-pie-with-cardamom-whipped-cream/
- Remember! You already made the crust ahead of time on Day 5! Woo hoo—so easy. Flaky Pie Crust recipe here if you are catching up.
- Does your family need more than one pie option? (Relatable.) Try this divine Chinese 5 Spice Pecan Pie.
It’s almost Thanksgiving! So close! It’s going to be a good one.
More from Red Stick Spice Company
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, includingFacebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- We are thankful for you, the listeners of Smidgen.
Anne Milneck | Red Stick Spice Company