Thanksgiving Sides are the Best Part of the Meal: 1 Day Until Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is tomorrow!It’s Wednesday my dudes. All the prep work will be oh so appreciated tomorrow, but today is about most folks’ favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal: the side dishes. Our tasks today, 1 day until Thanksgiving, is to work on the Thanksgiving sides: Ciabatta Sausage Stuffing and Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Do you call it dressing or stuffing? Either way you are going to adore this Ciabatta and Sausage Stuffing. Make it today and reheat it tomorrow on Thanksgiving. Recipe: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/ciabatta-sausage-stuffing/
- The mashed potatoes can be made tomorrow, but the prep can start today. Get ready for some Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Recipe: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/roasted-garlic-mashed-potatoes/
- Roasted Garlic Olive Oil on roasted garlic? Yes, yes, and yes!
- Red Stick Spice Company also offers a Roasted Garlic Avocado Oil you may want to check out, too.
More from Red Stick Spice Company
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, includingFacebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- We are thankful for you, the listeners of Smidgen.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!