Your pantry is your secret weapon. In this season premiere episode of Smidgen, Anne Milneck shares 5 new pantry staples she is loving right now—each item is a gem you should discover and is chock full of meal inspiration. From a rich (adorably packaged) mayo to a protein-packed rice to a roasty toasty Ginger Garlic Toasted Sesame Oil (made just for Red Stick Spice Company!) plus others—you’re going to love hearing about each of these items and how they can make your mealtimes even better.
Mentioned on the show:
- This episode is inspired by this blog post, penned by Anne. LINKS to all the recipes mentioned on the podcast can be found here.
- Is there a cuter mayo than Kewpie mayo? (Spoiler alert: no.) Red Stick Spice Co offers a Sushi Workshop. Check for dates and details here.
- If you loved the Spicy Beef Pan Fried Dumplings (and we’re sure you will), consider signing up for the Lil’ Dumplings class. Learn to make all kinds of pot stickers and other yummy dumplings. Details here.
- Wondering how to fold your dumplings? We cover that in this resource.
- Did you hear Anne say Red Boat Salt Buttermilk Fried Chicken? Oh yes: get the recipe here.
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Anne Milneck | Red Stick Spice Company