Boo! Halloween is a fun and special time for Smidgen host Anne Milneck and Red Stick Spice Company. Anne likes to go big with costumes, decorations, and Halloween festivities! You can too—even at this date, you can pull together a delightful and delicious Halloween celebration for friends and neighbors. On this episode, 7 Halloween recipes that are easy and can feed a crowd. Spooky root beer, sheet pan nachos, pumpkin soup, mummy-wrapped baked brie, sloppy joes, ogre-green matcha popcorn, witch’s fingers cookies are sure to amaze your favorite fiends (er, or friends.)
What is a good Halloween party menu?
- Spooky Halloween root beer: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/spooky-halloween-rootbeer/
- Matcha popcorn: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/matcha-popcorn/
- Feed-a-crowd smoky sloppy joes: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/smoky-sloppy-joes/
- Listen to the episode to hear how to make mummy wrapped brie; witches’ fingers cookies; and check out Anne’sblog for 7 Recipes for a Halloween Block Party.
- Want to share Smidgen podcast with a fellow trick or treater? Please do! Easy link to share: https://pod.link/1465606357
-How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
Hear all Smidgen episodes on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pandora,or your browser, or your favorite podcast app. Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Smidgen is the award-winning podcast of Red Stick Spice Co.