We love sheet pans! Sheet pan suppers, sheet pans themselves—if it can be made on a sheet pan, we are here for it. Anne Milneck—host of Smidgen, chef/owner of Red Stick Spice Company, and unabashed sheet pan enthusiast—has four new* recipes for home cooks to try and enjoy. (*New? Maybe not. Anne explains how most sheet pan recipes are actually a combination of techniques. In any case, each recipe is fun, flavorful, sets you up for success, and can solve your dinner quandaries this week!)
Mentioned on the show:
- Get the recipes here:
- School Cafeteria Pizza
- Sheet Pan Ratatouille
- Sheet Pan Nachos
- Sheet Pan Italian Sandwiches
- Read the blog post Anne wrote about these sheet pan suppers here.
- Want to shop USA Pan? See the variety of USA Pan pans (including muffin tins; cake rounds; square pans, etc) offered via Red Stick Spice Company here. See all the sizes of sheet pans available from USA Pan at Red Stick Spice here. (Bonus: Here’s the gasp-worthy USA Pan cookie sheet and the most adorable mini sheet pan you’ve ever seen.)
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Listen to Anne’s conversation with sheet pan cookbook author Molly Gilbert here. Smidgen Season 1, Episode 2 (!) While you’re at it, fall in love with slab grilled cheese here.
- Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Anne Milneck | Red Stick Spice Company