Light, lemony and just the thing for warm weather cooking. Use this oil to brighten up an ordinary salad or add some zip to roast chicken. It pairs perfectly with our Figand Pomegranate Balsamics. With all those possibilities, this is definitely one to add to your lineup of oils and vinegars!
1. Grilled Shrimp Skewers--place peeled, deveined, tail-on shrimp on skewers and sprinkle with Roasted Garlic Sea Salt and black pepper. Rub with Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill. Drizzle with more Lemon Olive Oil when the come off the grill just before serving.
2. Give store bought (or homemade) as zingy lift with a drizzle of Lemon Olive Oil.
3. Lemon Chicken--Sprinkle a whole chicken with salt and black pepper. Rub with Lemon Olive Oil and stuff the cavity with bay leaves and half an onion. Toast at high heat for 1-1.5 hours until completely cooked through.
4. Fig or Pomegranate Vinaigrette--Pair this oil with one of our popular, sweet balsamics and drizzle over a salad. A must for salads with feta or blue cheese.
5. Sauteed squash and zucchini. Summer veggies love this oil. Heat Lemon Olive Oil in a pan and saute a few thin slices of yellow onion. Add sliced squash and zucchini and saute just until tender-crisp and lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.