It’s November. Let’s talk about Thanksgiving! Here’s a roundup of some tried-and-true recipes—starting with the turkey of course—and the teas to sip before and after feasting.
- Dry-Brined Thanksgiving Turkey: Your Thanksgiving secret will be ourdry brine for a delicious, moist bird to grace your table.
- Broccoli Rice Casserole: Using fresh, local veggies will kick this classic side dish up a notch. Broccoli should be plentiful at the farmers’ market this time of year so you can skip the frozen option.
- Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Pie: We know, pumpkin pie can seem a bit… obvious. But adding some local sweet potatoes can give this a sweet Louisiana twist.
- Turkey and Brie Panini: Impress the in-laws and use up some of those leftovers in a sandwich with somefig pepper jelly. Gumbo and casseroles are winners too.
- Chamomile Flowers Tea: Need some calm while prepping the feast? Take a breather with a cup of this. (Or better yet, sneak away for a break from all the family.)
- Tummy Ease Tea: Sip this to aid digestion after the big meal, thanks to the ginger and fennel.Peppermint Tea can be a good after-dinner drink as well.
- Buzzworthy Tea: Need a pick-me-up after the turkey? Or are you hitting up the Black Friday or Small Business Saturday sales? Brew a cup of this highly energizing brew.
- Rooibos Vanilla Chai Tea: Feeling like it’s no longer fall but not quite the holidays? Notes of ginger, vanilla, and cardamom perfectly bridge the seasons.
Time to start your holiday shopping lists. Browse the Red Stick Spicesubscription boxes for some true gifts that keep on giving. We’ll deliver teas, spices, or oils to your loved ones every month! A few minutes online can get you squared away and sure to impress.