In honor of our soon-to-be move into the Mid City neighborhood of Baton Rouge and in honor of our love for all things local, we've put together a Mid City Gift Guide, featuring some our favorite items, from our favorite local vendors, paired with our favorite Red Stick Spice Co. flavors.
We headed out in search of unique gifts -- the kind you can only really find at local small businesses. Our first stop: Studio C. Studio C is a Mid City shop that offers all matter of beautiful things "from practical solutions to life’s challenges to statement pieces for your home," according to their website. Inside the shop you'll find a unique selection of candles, pottery, furniture, textiles, art, books and bar essentials -- just to name a few.
Upon entering, we headed to the room in the far back left, the one with brilliant brass cocktail shakers and hand-carved wooden cocktail muddlers. We decided a Cocktail Christmas Gift Guide was ripe for the making.
After studying all of the items in the shop, we walked away with a few beautiful pieces that would make any cocktail lover's holiday merry and bright.
1. Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar (Chocolate Martini, anyone? -- Red Stick Spice Co.)
2. Tall brass cocktail jigger (Studio C)
3. Brass cocktail shaker (Studio C)
4. Hand-carved Peruvian cocktail muddler (Studio C)
5. Butterfly print bar towel (Studio C)
6. Local, handmade bar board (Red Stick Spice Co.)
7. Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar (Red Stick Spice Co.)
8. Ginger Sugar (For rimming your glass -- Red Stick Spice Co.)
9. Japanese Cherry Tea (Red Stick Spice Co.)
10. Celery Salt (Bloody Mary's best friend -- Red Stick Spice Co.)
To shop your favorite items from our Gift Guide, head to Studio C on 3786 Government St in Baton Rouge, or give them a call at 225-381-8111 to place out-of-town orders. You can shop all of the Red Stick Spice products here on our website or come see us at our Jefferson or Downtown locations.